Monday, April 27, 2009

Bridal Shower

I wish I took more photos of what I wear day to day... I would like to post that sort of thing more often... But I don't have a very glamorous (or remotely glamorous) setting to take photos on a daily basis, I don't have a tripod, and the boyfriend's schedule is different enough from mine that I would be pretty lucky to have him take a snap during sunlight hours...
This weekend I went to bridal shower part deux and got my mom and the b/f to snap a couple shots of me. I switched into the cowboy boots after the shower since to get into my home right now I have to walk through dirt and mud (my entire street is under construction) and heels tend to sink into that. Plus the swede doesn't stand up so well to such treatment...And a photo of Le Select, the incredible cafe restaurant I was taken to. The menu was wonderful and the decor gorgeous... Plus I was in the company of some pretty wonderful ladies! To spend a few hours with me and celebrate my upcoming nupitals were Laura, Laurie, Dana, Lisa, Lilly and my mom.My mom and Laura came over to my place after lunch to help assemble the silk flowers I ordered into bouquets and we enjoyed each other's company with my favorite caramel coffee. Thank you ladies for all your help and generosity!!

No comments: