Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Braided Hair Trend

Are you into the braided hair look? I think it's pretty cool... It's only really been on my radar recently but a quick search shows that a lot of celebs are sporting this look, especially Jessica Simpson and Nicole Richie it seems... Gaga has the most unique/unusual interpretation that I've seen... I want to braid my hair... I remember loving a side ponytail when I was a little girl. You can actually purchase braid and hair accessories that do the braid trick for you, if your personal stylist isn't about... Here are some products by Tonytail and Flora Designs as well as some snaps of celebs sporting the look:

3 comments:

Sherin said...

I love the braided look. Its so adorable. I love french braids too but am having no luck in learning how to do them.

Andrea Haid said...

Here is a video you can watch to learn how to french braid: http://www.ehow.com/video_17115_french-braid-hair.html. I would imagine it's pretty tricky to do to your own hair! My mom used to do mine when I was a kid... I think french braiding would be a beautiful wedding look...

Leia said...

I love braids (although Gaga's look is not really appealing to me...)

I wish I had more time to do them on a daily basis!