Friday, September 26, 2008

Erdem

I have discovered the clothing of Erdem Moralioglu through a link posted by Danielle. She links to this article and I found his website... There is a floor length strapless black and white striped dress from the Spring/Summer 07 that actually made my heart beat a little faster... (look 4) His clothes are truly beautiful.

I managed to get all my work done this week before the weekend, so tomorrow I'm off to The Clothing Show and hunting for fabric for all the new patterns I've picked up! Also I need more tan coloured thread, I ran out while doing a blind hem (something I never did before!) and the dress I'm working on is waiting impatiently to be finished.

Shomore on shoeblog.com recently wrote about the dangerously high heels of Sping 09 collections... whist browsing Spring Runway photos I found another Dolce and Gabanna pair that are lovely, but also very high shoes:

No comments: