Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blog Overhaul

I am attempting to give my blog the layout I want it to have right now, but it's a work in progress... I'd like to get a website going actually but that won't be for a little while, far too busy right now. Work has been keeping me on weekends and often until as late as 10:30pm on weekdays. I think the solution for me is to 'work faster' as there is just a lot of work to go around and perhaps not enough people to do the work in a reasonable timeframe. This weekend I'll be heading off to The Clothing Show, I won two free passes courtesy of Bianca at A Wee Bit Skint! So I'm looking forward to that and seeing my family at Thanksgiving. Plus my four year anniversary with Stephen is coming up soon! So there are lovely things to look forward to among the chaos that is my workload.

No comments: