Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stella McCartney Ankle Boots and Net-A-Porter Offerings

I really love these patent ankle boots by Stella McCartney. They are sky high so some fancy footwork is required. At least they're wedges... Couldn't be thaat hard to walk in them... It always seems that shoes feel great strutting around in shops before you've bought them, but when it gets to wearing them in a real life situation... not always so comfy... These babies will set you back a cool $1395.
I've been too busy at work recently to pay a lot of attention the fashion weeks flying by, but many a blogging fashionista has got it covered... I can read all about fashion week news online at my favorite blogs. So I've gotten to scoping out the world of what is lovely on sale online. Some of my fantastique finds:

Layered Chiffon Dress by Chloe:
Marchesa Tiered Organza Gown:

Nina Ricci Layered Tunic Dress:Emilio Pucci (who also makes beautiful and colorful shoes!) Cristalle Print Silk Gown:I got to about page 3 on the 'dresses' section of Net-A-Porter. There are far, far too many beautful items to look at in one evening! I must get my beauty sleep now.

2 comments:

jacquie doll said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jacquie doll said...

Those stella mcartney boots are drool worthy.
Great blog! I'm so happy to find fellow Toronto fashion bloggers. Please check my blog out! jacquieb.blogspot.com .