Thursday, December 3, 2009

What I ended up wearing to see Gaga

I bought batteries and brought my camera along to see Lady Gaga, all ready to take lots of snaps! Then discovered that I left my memory card at home. So I could only take a couple pictures but they're saved onto the harddrive of my camera and I can't find the cable to bring them to my computer! When Steve and I got home, he took some pics of me in my outfit.

It's a nude bodysuit, shiny *tight* high waisted black leggings, (thank you American Apparel), my go to black patent peep toe heels (Aldo), red lace gloves, white double breasted single button jacket (silence and noise for Urban Outfitters), my deadstock flip up glasses, nude colored multi-way bra (Victoria's Secret) and makeup/nail polish.

The concert was awesome, I am so glad that there were giant screens of Gaga since our seats were at a slightly unfortunate angle... I was most excited when she started to sing Speechless, when she was at the piano it was the best... She talked a lot which was awesome and the costumes were very cool... Want to see her again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

perrfectt for a gaga show

Andrea Haid said...

haha, thanks! It was fun. Now where else can I wear that nude toned thong bodysuit?