Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Blog Title Design! and I saw The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

I saw The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus directed by Terry Gilliam this afternoon and enjoyed looking upon all the gorgeous costumes, people and special effects in the film. It was very entertaining, albeit a little confusing. It was a fantasy vacation for the mind. I'm not totally sure what to think of it... The ending was a little extra happy for my liking. Overall a very nice film. Great acting.

Here's Lily Cole as Valentina

3 comments:

Leia said...

I didn't quite know what to make of the film either. It was definitely fun to watch, but either I missed a few things or they didn't quite tie up all the loose ends in the end. I thought it was really clever the way they switched the men; Heath Ledger and Johnny Depp really looked alike in the movie and I had a few confused moments! And I don't know if the ending was extra happy... I was quite sad that they abandoned the father; it would be nice if he could have been included in their life, but then again, I do love happy endings!

Andrea Haid said...

At least Lily Cole was gorgeous! (And all the leading gentlemen!) It was enjoyable at least... Quite a feat to pull the film off after Heath Ledger passed away.

Jordan Sneakers said...

The new line is absolutely stunning! I have been so entertained by your blog,keep smiling and take care!