Monday, January 12, 2009

50's research and Etsy finds

It's been awhile! Blogging these days is not really a priority for me... I've been under a mountain of work at the job and wedding planning eats up the rest of my spare time. Going to the gym is making me fall behind at work. And THEN if there is any time left after all that, I'm working on an animated short film. It's set in the 50's and I've been doing a lot of research on the era. Naturally I am finding lot of great fashion tidbits. (My wedding has an art deco 20's theme, so again, lots of research and wonderful finds!) My next film needs to be in the 80's!!! There was so much insane and wonderful clothing from that era.

I've also got really into Etsy recently. If you join they send you a daily e-mail of great finds and it's pretty cool to start clicking and find what you find.

Some cute finds from LianaKabel's shop:
As well, there are some fabulous things to find in The Pudding Shop, Blyth Hope's Vintage, and Pretty Little World:
And some 50's images I had to share:

No comments: