Saturday, November 22, 2008

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Going to see Repo! The Genetic Opera tonight! I am so excited to see this movie. I read a review of it saying that if you like Rocky Horror, Phantom of the Opera or the Saw movies, then you will like this!Above - Paris Hilton as Amber Sweet

In Toronto it's playing at the Bloor Cinema, for one week only, Nov 21-27. Unfortunately the Bloor Cinema site hasn't been fully operational, you can't even check out the schedule and the last time I called them their mailbox was full. SO if you wanna check out this movie, here is the schedule:
Sat:9:30
Sun:9:00
Mon:4:30 9:00
Tue:7:00
Wed:9:00
Thu:3:30

Below - Sarah Brightman as Blind Mag:
A lot of film critics are whining about the fact that Paris Hilton is in this movie. I don't get what their problem is. Apparently director Darren Lynn Bousman refused to audition Paris at first and she had a copy of the script smuggled to her while she was in jail so she could rehearse the role.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you like it Andrea?! I saw it last night!

Allegro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea K Haid said...

I loved this movie!!! All week at work I was listening to the soundtrack. I wish it had been in theaters a little longer, can't wait for the DVD release in January.