Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sexy Summer Sandals

Pour la Victoire Women's Raquel Flat Sandal - they make me think of Uma Thurman kicking butt in Kill Bill.
These ones are little intense - ZiGiny Women's Starter Sandals. I'm sure they would turn heads:
These espadrilles remind me of jika tabi. They have the split toe thing going on. They are by Dolce Vita.
Less fierce, more gorgeous, I love these t-strap sandals by Badgley Mischka!
Found these sexy sandals by Georgina Goodman on shoeblog.com I was struck by the great combination of bright colours and shine, though my favorite part is the overall shapes. The three "O" 's wrap around your feet to cause design gorgeousness. I discovered the second image when I hit the link to endless.com and saw the champagne pink and black combo - a favorite of mine. They even look comfy to walk in, wedge heels and ankle strap and all.
Like these Marc by Marc Jacobs Platforms as well:

4 comments:

LyddieGal said...

The marc jacobs platforms are stunning, I'd love to wear those this summer!

Chic on the Cheap

Andrea Haid said...

me too!!
xo

Leia said...

love all the sandals!

Harry said...

Wow! very nice information i get! Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me.